Dark circles are unpleasant marks around the skin of the eyes induced either by improper diet, excessive stress or hereditary factors. Dark circles are not a important skin problem, but they make people look weary, tired, unhealthy and older. It is simple to get rid of undesirable shadows below your eyes using some simple home remedies.
Causes of Dark Circles :
- Dry skin
- Prolonged crying
- Working for long hours in front of a computer,
- Lack of sleep and an unhealthy diet
- Hereditary Factors
- Hyper pigmentation
- Prolonged illness
- Excessive Stress
- mental or physical stress
1. Coconut Oil
Massaging for the coconut oil is a different effective natural solution to reduce dark circles around eyes. Due to its moisturising high quality, coconut oil also encourages smooth skin and stops wrinkles and fine lines below eyes.
- Basically massage some extra-virgin coconut oil on the below eye area.
- Keep it on for a couple of hours, and then clean it off.
- Repeat two to three times daily for a couple of months or until finally you are fulfilled with the results.
2. Rose Water
Rose water has amazing component for skin care. It revitalized the skin and has a soothing effect on weary eyes. Due to its mild astringent qualities, it also works as a good skin toner.
- Take 50 percent a cup of rose water.
- Dip into some pure cotton balls in it.
- Implement those balls straight on your eyes.
- Allow for them to stay in that place for 15-20 mins.
- Repeat this procedure frequently to see a lighter tone all around your eyes.
3. Cold Compress
Cold compress will shrink the blood vessels below the eyes and support a lot in decreasing eye puffiness and also dark circles.
- Soak a clean cloth in cold water or cold milk. Put it over your closed eye lids for several minutes.
- Additionally, you can wrap a couple of ice cubes in a smooth napkin and position it below your eyes for a couple of minutes. You can also use a bag of frozen peas, a cooled teabag or a freezing spoon.
4. Mint Leaves
Great leaves are a storage facility of germ killing, astringent, antibacterial, and anti-microbial components. It also has a soothing cooling effect. Mint leaves can assist to shrink the blood vessels all over the eyes and decrease the physical appearance of dark circles. You can add lemon juice for extra benefit.
- Take a few of mint departs and crush them in a mortar.
- Include some lemon juice to these crushed leaves and mix properly.
- Implement the leaves all over your eyes and allow it to rest for a several mins.
- You will be able to observe the variation in a matter of few days, if this method is recurring frequently.
Tomato like lemon is a well known bleaching agent. It can help to make your skin tone less heavy without having any dangerous side effects.
- Think about a ripe tomato and blend it into a blender.
- Extract the juice with the help of a strainer.
- In this juice, add equal amount of lemon juice and mix properly.
- With the help of a cotton ball apply the combination of juice around your eyes.
- Allow it to sit for an hour before washing off with cold water.
- However, also you can drink, tomato juice daily for very similar results.
6. Green Tea Bags
Green tea is full of anti-oxidants and can help to decrease the swelling all around the eyes and increase blood flow greatly.
- Get two green tea bags and position it in a pot.
- Pour some boiling hot water in the pot
- Let the tea bags to soak in the water for a very few mins.
- Remove the bags and position it over your eyes.
- Keep it there for a few mins.
- Replicate the process regularly for higher benefit.
7. Almond Oil
Almond is valuable for the skin and helps in removal the below eye dark circles. The emollient property of the oil, assists to make the outside layers of the skin softer, thereby assisting simpler blood flow.
- Alternatively of almond oil, Vitamin E oil can also be used.
- Get a few drops of Almond Oil .
- Rub it on your finger tips and implement it all over your eyes in a round motion
- Make the oil sit there over night.
- Wash it off with cool water in the early morning
- Repeat this process frequently to notice progress in your situation.
Usually cucumbers have been well known for their cooling effects. They present a soothing effect to weary eyes. Also, their astringent impact helps to reduce the dark patches. The method of using cucumbers is comparatively simple and hassle free.
- Get a cucumber and grind it in a mixer.
- Stress the pulp, to acquire the juice.
- Mixture some lemon fruit juice with cucumber juice.
- With the help of a clean cotton cloth or cotton ball, apply this mixture all around your eyes.
- Depart the mixture in that position for 20-25 minutes.
- Thoroughly clean it off after the specified time and repeat the procedure regularly to see the difference.
9. Fenugreek Seeds
Get around 50 grms of fenugreek seeds and soak it in water for at minimum 12 hours or over night.
- Mixture the seeds in a blender and form a substance.
- For this paste, add some raw milk for a cooling effect.
- Include turmeric and mix all the three substances collectively.
- Implement this paste of fenugreek seeds and milk all over your eyes and keep it for a several of hours.
- Replicate this procedure every day for much better results.
10. Buttermilk and Turmeric
Buttermilk is known for its exfoliation components. It can assist your body to get eliminate of the dead skin all-around your eyes and help to reduce the dark patches. Turmeric with its pure anti-inflammatory properties will help to decrease the puffiness all over the eyes.
- Get ¼ teaspoon of turmeric and ½ spoon of buttermilk.
- Combine the two components carefully.
- Use the paste on your dark circles.
- Let it to rest for 30 mins.
- Wash your face after 30 mins.
- Repeat this method frequently for more quickly results.
11. Orange Lentil Paste
Get a few of orange lentils and soak it in water over night.
- In the early morning make a paste, using a mixer.
- Grate some tomato and make a pulp.
- Add this pulp to the lentil mixture.
- Squeeze some juice and add it to the tomato and lentil mix
- Combine the three substances together and apply it all over your eyes.
- Wash it off after an hour and apply a good moisturiser.
Extra very helpful way to stop Dark Circles:
- Get more than enough sleep and rest.
- Clear away your make-up just before going to sleep or else it may irritate your eyes.
- Prevent massaging your eyes too much or too often as it reasons the blood vessels to enlarge, thus creating the under eye circles look darker.
- Restrict sun direct exposure.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day to get remove of water preservation that could be resulting in the trouble.
- Pay interest to your diet plan and eat foods rich in vitamins A, C and E.
- Avoid smoking and control alcohol and caffeine consumption.