Wrinkles are the signal of ageing. The collagen provide in the skin looses with ageing. As a result, the skin looks wrinkled or creased. Although, look of wrinkles is a biological method, but free radicals and UV rays rate up the method. Before the wrinkles take the beauty of your face, cure them! You can get over this trouble at home with the help of natural remedies.
The Causes of Wrinkles :
- Free radicals
- Sun exposure
- Lack of nutrition
- Sedentary Life
- Lack of proper skin care
- Poor nutrition and diet
- Rapid Weight Loss
Symptoms of Wrinkles :
Wrinkles commonly look on the arms, hands, neck and face.
- Fine lines
- Saggy face
- Deep furrows
- Crow’s feet
Drinking water is one of the simplest and most efficient home remedies for healing wrinkles. Water maintains the body hydrated and maintains the moisture stage in the skin. When the body is dried, your skin will usually look older.
Tomato is a very useful home remedy for face wrinkles. Take a tomato daily. This will tighten up your skin and give your cheekbones natural redness. You can also implement tomato pulp on your face and neck. It will give you immediate lightening and younger looking skin.
Papaya is a very good choice for removing wrinkles and fine traces. Get a piece of papaya and mash it. Add honey to it and implement it on the neck and face. It is a very useful natural remedy for wrinkles and will provide glow on your face.
Carrots have a high content of vitamin A, which stimulates the generation of collagen and helps maintain the skin smooth.
- boil two or three big carrots in water until they become smooth. Mix the carrots with some honey to get a paste. Use it straight on the face. Leave it on for about a half an hour and then wash it off with warm water.
- Another choice is to a mixture of equal parts of carrot juice and honey each morning and evening. You can keep it for about 10 minutes before washing it off.
- Include fresh carrots in your diet.
Pineapples have minerals that enhance skin strength, moisturize the skin, and help remove dead skin cells as well. The fruit is also wealthy in antioxidants, fibers and vitamins that boost skin health.
- Apply pineapple flesh on the impacted skin area. Permit it to dry for 20 minutes, and then wash with warm or cold water.
- Apply the juice from a green pineapple onto the skin daily for five minutes just before washing off. This is also a very good remedy for healing dark sectors around the eyes.
6. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is wealthy in citric acid that acts as a powerful exfoliant and helps get remove of dead skin cells. It also performs as a deep washing agent and astringent that will help reduce damage as well as wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of ageing, like dark circles.
7. Egg White
Take an egg and split the white part. Mix 2 tablespoons each of glycerine and rosewater in the white part and blend well. Use this on your wrinkles. This is a very good home remedy for wrinkles on hands and face.
You can also implement egg white straight below the eye skin to cure the crow’s foot.
8. Milk Powder
- Take 2 tablespoons of honey, 4 tablespoons of milk powder and 2 tablespoons of hot water. Blend them all together. Use it on the face and keep it for 10 minutes. Wash it off completely. Honey will give your skin a shine while milk powder will develop your skin softer and wrinkle-free.
9. Olive Oil
Olive oil is a good massage oil for your skin. It is a good source of anti-oxidants, like vitamins A and E, which battle skin-damaging free radicals.
- Frequently massaging olive oil onto the impacted skin area will moisturize, maintenance and even regenerate skin cells. As the oil permeates deep into the skin, it presents long-lasting protection and maintains it moisturized.
- One more option is to mix a few drops of honey with a few drops of olive oil and glycerin. Massage the combination into your skin twice daily. This will remove dead cells and help tighten sagged skin.
You can also massage your skin with coconut oil, emu oil, almond oil or vitamin E oil to protect against and reduce wrinkles.
Fenugreek leaves, seeds and even oil perform as an antidote for various skin difficulties, including wrinkles. The leaves are vibrant in vitamins and minerals that are simply ingested by the body and help cure wrinkles and fine lines when this remedy is applied routinely.
- Grind a few of fresh fenugreek leaves to create a heavy paste. Implement the paste on your face and keep it on overnight. In the morning, clean it off with warm water.
- You can also clean your face with water boiled with fenugreek seeds or use fenugreek oil on your wrinkles and good wrinkles.
11. Aloe Vera
The aloe vera plant consists of malic acid that helps decrease wrinkles by increasing the flexibility of your skin.
- Basically cut an aloe vera leaf from the plant and create its gel. Use the fresh gel onto your skin and keep it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash it off with warm water.
- One more option is to combine one teaspoon of aloe vera gel with the contents of a vitamin E capsule. Use the combination to areas where wrinkles are developing. Leave it on half an hour and then wash it off with warm water.
12. Sandalwood Powder
Sandalwood is a very historical remedy and has been applied from olden times in order to get ideal, glowy and wrinkle-free skin. Get sandalwood powder and mix rosewater in it. Make a sleek paste and use it on your wet face. Sandalwood powder will carry a shine to your face; rosewater will give your skin a rosy look, as well as create your skin wrinkle-free. It is also a good remedy for acne.
Get 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 egg white, 1 tablespoon of mint, and half cucumber (chopped). Set it in a mixer and blend it well. After mixing, put this mix in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Use it on your face and neck in order to get shiny and younger looking skin. Clean it off with warm water.
Ginger works as an great anti-wrinkle remedy due to its high anti-oxidant content. Moreover, it helps prevent the description of elastin, one of the main reasons of wrinkles and good lines.
- Mix a bit of grated ginger with a tablespoon of honey. Take this mixture every morning.
- Drink ginger tea twice daily.
Bananas are rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that fight the reasons of wrinkles and good lines. Using this remedy twice per week will refresh your skin and cure wrinkles in a natural manner.
- Mash two fresh bananas into a thick paste. Use the paste on the wrinkled places. Leave it on for minimum a half an hour and then wash it off with warm water. Observe it with some skin lotion.
- Additionally, you can use a mix of one mashed banana and avocado, along with a small honey. Smooth it on your skin, lave it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
16. Yogurt Mask
Take 1 tablespoon of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey, ¼ cup of banana and ½ tablespoon of orange juice. Combine all the components well and use evenly on the face and neck. Leave it for 15 minutes. Clean it off with cold water. This will create your face wrinkle-free and glowy.
Prevention of Wrinkles :
- Quit smoking.
- Get balanced diet.
- Do not use face items containing alcohol.
- Stay away from junk food.
- Buy facial products including natural oils.
- Use a good sunscreen with SPF when you go out in the sunlight.
- Use a light moisturizer on the skin, specially on the face.
- Do not get stress.
- Comply with a healthy lifestyle.
- Do yoga and exercise in the morning.
- Eat fruits and green vegetables.
- Drink fresh and organic juices.
- Use skin tightening mask, once a weak.
- Get 8 hours sleep.