Chikungunya is a virus, passed on to humans through the bite of an infected mosquito, These attacked mosquitoes can also bring other disorders like dengue and yellow fever, Chikungunya can be found all over the world, such as the Caribbean, tropical areas of Asia, Africa, South America, and North America .
There’s no cure, vaccination, or treatment method of the disorder. Instead, treatment concentrates on reducing signs and symptoms. It’s essential to recognize the signs and symptoms of chikungunya, treat the signs, and be conscious of difficulties from the disorder.
The most powerful thoughts on how to heal Chikungunya at home that are really beneficial for finishing this disease easily and naturally.
Causes of Chikungunya :
Chikungunya is a viral disease transmitted to human beings by the bite of infected Aedes Aegypti mosquitoes. Chikungunya virus (CHIKV) is a member of the genus Alphavirus, in the family Togaviridae.
Symptoms of Chikungunya :
There might be no signs for up to two to 12 days after being attacked by an infected mosquito. Generally, there are no signs for 3 to 7 days. Once symptoms show up, you’ll possibly expertise about 10 days of chikungunya symptoms prior to getting better, You may experience these symptoms through the serious stage,
Fever – The fever is Generally 102 to 105 °F (39 to 40.5 °C),
Arthritis (joint pain) – Arthritis in the little joints of the hand, wrist, ankles, and larger joints, like knee joints and shoulders, but not the hips.
Rash – Around 40% to 50% of patients expertise a rash, The most popular form is a morbilliform eruption (maculopapular).
1. Take Rest
The World Health Organization suggests that you begin home care treatment method by resting. This will offer reduction and time for your body to restore.
Get a lot of rest, get lots of sleep and drink lots of water. Keep a healthy diet plan containing of fresh fruits and fresh vegetables. Human immune system is able of getting remove of Chikungunya, but you want to assist your body by providing it more rest.
2. Coconut water
A person must be created to consume a lot of coconut water, It is the most effective home remedy accessible for pain relief when affected with chikungunya.
Coconut water does not heal the disorder but it allows the affected individuals in quick restoration, Coconut water is very great for the liver and the chikungunya virus grows there after infecting the human body. Coconut water removes toxins the liver and that is useful in fast healing of patients.
Turmeric is a One of the most powerful home remedies for a variety of disorders, turmeric is also a well-known spice in India. Turmeric consists of curcumin, a powerful anti-oxidant, which shows anti-inflammatory attributes. It helps make turmeric an effective home remedy for healing symptoms of Chikungunya
Massage is efficient way to reduce pain in the joints is by rubbing the fingers. Massage the midst fingers to reduce leg joint pain and the external two fingers to reduce joint pain in the arms. Generally, Chikungunya affected individuals suffer from serious arthritis.
5. Leafy Greens
Leafy greens are one of the finest home remedies for swelling and pain. Leafy greens consist of Vitamin E and iron, between other nutrients. Vitamin E shows anti-oxidant attributes that support decrease pain and inflammation. It also allows remove cytokines from your body.
Exercise can support strengthen your muscles all over the joints which can decrease pain and tightness. Try to exercise in the early morning, when your joints may be the stiffest. Attempt some of these easy exercises,
Sit down on a chair, Increase one leg parallel to the ground and keep for 10 secs just before decreasing your leg with the sole smooth on the ground. Do the similar with the other leg, Do it again this various times a day, performing two to three sets of 10 repetitions per leg.
Try standing on your toes and fingers with both feet shut together and place your heels up and down, up and down.
You can also do your own low-impact aerobic exercise. The thought is not to do intense movements or use weights.
Ginger is favorite remedy for a variety of health issues, ginger also allows reduce infection. It consists of naturally happening pain killers, which simulate Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs). Unlike NSAIDs, the pain killers provide in ginger have couple of side effects and are specifically efficient in dealing with infection
8. Papaya Leaf
Anybody you know has dengue or chikungunya or any sickness which significantly decreases the blood platelet count of the affected person.
Get one papaya leaf, It does not intervene with the drugs, Clean it in plain water, Eliminate the stem and the hard main veins in the leaf, Cut the green leafy section into little pieces and perform it through a blender or pound it to a mixture, If it is very dry put a teaspoon of water, pound to a mixture, squash the mixture through a muslin cloth or a tea strainer, You will get about 2 tbsps of nasty flavored green fluid, make the patient consume it, the next morning is very efficient result.
Carrots is a good home remedies for protect towards the joint pain and inflammation, Consuming fresh carrots as healthy salad or otherwise is beneficial in improving the immune level of resistance of people affected with chikungunya.
10. Vitamin C
Vitamin C has a lot of anti-oxidant components. These components create it an ideal food throughout allergy and infections, as it allows flush harmful toxins from the human body. The reputation of Vitamin C activates the activity of Vitamin E, which is important for the decrease of pain and inflammation.
Additional Tips :
- Eating Ashwagandha.
- Using epsom salt in warm bathing water merged with neem leaves.
- It is greater to stay away from non vegetarian food at minimum during the first few days and nights of Chikungunya fever.
- Grapes used with a small amount of cow’s milk provides reduction from some of the serious symptoms of chikungunya.
- Tulsi leaves are given to chikungunya affected individuals since they decrease the fever of sufferers and have a beneficial impact on immunity.
- Take Garlic paste or clove oil with pepper wrapped on the painful joints for offering reduction from pain.
- Using the cold compress is the most effective way of minimizing inflammation, pain, and joint damage.
- Echinacea, is a flower-based extract applied to treat chikungunya signs by enhancing your immune system’s efficiency, Consider a 40 falls a day, split into three daily amounts.
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 200C is the homeopathic remedy for chikungunya. It is a plant based extract that you must use while suffering from the symptoms, It can reduce the signs and joint pain.
Prevention of Chikungunya :
The greatest way to avoid CHIKV infection is to protect against mosquito bites.
- Use mosquito repellent on revealed skin.
- Put on long sleeves shirts and pants.
- Have secure screens on windows and doorways to keep mosquitoes out.
- Get remove of mosquito reproduction sites by clearing standing water from flower pots, buckets and barrels. Furthermore, a person with chikungunya fever must limit their direct exposure to mosquito bites in sequence to avoid even more distributing the infections, The person must stay indoors or under a mosquito net.